Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ghay
Non member
Non member

c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON. Empty
PostSubject: c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON.   c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON. EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 4:26 pm

C4A has decided to put on Cause4alarm.net's 1st ka_dustbox2 Tourament (hooray)

The format is as follows:
- 4v4 Match Play.
- 10 round halves
- There is no tie, if it's 10-10 you get to have a 21st round and whoever wins that wins the match
- FF will be off.
- AUTO BHOP may be on, it depends on what you vote for on the registration forum.
- There will be bombs on terrorist side
- 90 second rounds

Sudden Death Rules
- Teams remain on whatever side they were on originally for the second half.
- One round of sudden death.

*As in previous tournaments, substitutions can be made at the half. Teams signing up may be anywhere from 7 to 9 members.
*Teams should sign up here: http://www.cause4alarm.net/index.php?showtopic=3139
*The date is all that is on January 21st (Martin Luther King jr. Birthday (monday)).

- Like most of our tournaments, expect it to start around 2 or 3 EST.

- any other quetions go to cause4alarm.net

We hope to see insane join this tournament. Registrations forum is in this topic.

(my cs name is Zer0^, and i'm apart of the events staff at c4a if any of you wonder who i am.)
Back to top Go down
Insane-hector
Admin
Admin
Insane-hector

PostSubject: Re: c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON.   c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON. EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 11:55 pm

sounds great dude i should practice more then...
when's the date
Back to top Go down
http://insanesclan.bestofforum.com
ghay
Non member
Non member

PostSubject: Re: c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON.   c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON. EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 12:29 am

It is suppose to be on 1/21/08 (martin luther king jr. day) but we're lacking teams. We have 4 right now, we're looking for 8. Events staff at c4a will most likely change the dates to be held in this month however. I'll get to you. When we do tournaments it is usually around 1-2 PM EST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON.   c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON. Empty

Back to top Go down

c4a kadustbox2 tournament VERY SOON.
Page 1 of 1