Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UE DIES HARD INSANE ROCKS HARDER!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane-SkinCarv3r
Insane Recruiter
Insane Recruiter
Insane-SkinCarv3r

UE DIES HARD INSANE ROCKS HARDER!! Empty
PostSubject: UE DIES HARD INSANE ROCKS HARDER!!   UE DIES HARD INSANE ROCKS HARDER!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:54 am

Ya baby i just wanted to let everyone know what i did, about a month ago i got full admin under music's permission i chilled out for a while and today at 10:30 on Feb 16th i banned 22 people from the ue server it was something i wanted to do and was planing to do for a long time it was awesome Razz why did i do it?? well as you know what bane did, he left of basically to die with nothing but a gun server it took us along time, months to fix the server so when i had the change i would of done this to them back but i couldnt i didnt get that much admin but i got a lil pay back for what they represent to insane as they wont allow us to where our tags and some of us cant even play in the server while insane lets them where there tag proudly and without banning or horshe treatment but thats ok i dont mind i did it for a good reason and now they can experience what they did to us in the long run they will die and they will know why it happend because they cant trust there own member's. People say that it was messed up and wrong and a somewhat of "bitch" move on my part thats cool i call it pay back its funny theres a saying what goes around comes around. Razz ROCK IT INSANE!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skincarv3r
Insane-hector
Admin
Admin
Insane-hector

UE DIES HARD INSANE ROCKS HARDER!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UE DIES HARD INSANE ROCKS HARDER!!   UE DIES HARD INSANE ROCKS HARDER!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:20 am

lol nice
Back to top Go down
http://insanesclan.bestofforum.com

UE DIES HARD INSANE ROCKS HARDER!!
Page 1 of 1