Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admins abusing their power? post here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane-hector
Admin
Admin
Insane-hector

Admins abusing their power? post here Empty
PostSubject: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 9:25 pm

just follow this format
name of admin:
day/time it happened:
witnesses?:
Demoshots?:
wat happened:
Back to top Go down
http://insanesclan.bestofforum.com
grim reaper NYC
Non member
Non member

PostSubject: Re: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:10 pm

name of admin: INSANE- ESOTERIC!
day/time it happened: MON. AUG. 25TH 10:00PM EST
witnesses?: guNslingers TRIGGER UNHAPPY [kNd]
Demoshots?: ATTACHED
wat happened: I WAS PLAYING IN YOUR GUN ARENA SERVER LIKE I ALWAYS DO, AND ESO MADE A COMMENT THAT I HIGHLIGHTED SAYING HE IS GETTING NOOBED, AND AS A JOKE YOU CAN SEE ME SAY SUCKS TO PLAY FAIR HUH? WITCH I HIGHLIGHTED ALSO AND WITH THAT I GOT BANNED,

NOW IVE OWNED A SERVER BEFOR AND I KNOW FOR A FACT IN YOURS WHEN PEOPLE SEE ESO COME THEY LEAVE BECAUSE OF HOW HE IS AND IF ANYONE MADE REGS LEAVE MY SERVER ID GET RID OF THEM, I ALSO PLAY IN YOUR OTHER 2 SERVERS AND ASKEDC HOW TO JOIN CUS I LIKE YOUR CLAN YOUR, YOUR MEMBERS, AND YOUR SERVERS BUT I MUST SAY HE IS TAKING POINTS AWAY FROM THAT AND I HOPE SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT THIS MATTER THANK YOU.[img]guNslingers TRIGGER UNHAPPY [kNd]
Admins abusing their power? post here Banned
Back to top Go down
grim reaper NYC
Non member
Non member

PostSubject: Re: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:35 pm

name of admin: INSANE- ESOTERIC!
day/time it happened: 10:20 pm est aug. 25th
witnesses?: server
Demoshots?: attached
wat happened: i am posting for a friend that dont know how to se the screen shot

btw this is the 2nd ban in less then 30 min

Admins abusing their power? post here Kicked1

Admins abusing their power? post here Kicked2

Admins abusing their power? post here Banned-1
Back to top Go down
grim reaper NYC
Non member
Non member

PostSubject: Re: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Once again the same kid abused admin restarting the server for no reason and crashing the server and mod, after i said something abotu him restarting it he banned me for no reason. im tired of being banned and admin abused for no reason and its always by one member. so can someone please do something about this "KID" that everyone can clearly see dont know how to handle agrown up thing like being an admin thank you.

Admins abusing their power? post here Ban2
Back to top Go down
ThePunisher
Non member
Non member

PostSubject: I had the same problem   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:04 pm

Esosteric was crying about me and other people about camping in a roof in scout and knives in the weapon arena server . We werent camping but because he was dying he said we were and that he was going to kick us if we went there again. Then because i was killing him he said that i was cheating and he banned me i have people that saw it and its insane-@nthony and insane-Rekoj u can ask them about his actitude and ask them what happened everytime he was getting a bad score or that he was dying (he changed weapons or restarted the game and so on.... and it wasnt a bug because when he wasnt there that wasnt happening).

Just my 2 cents about eso and his new admin status on weapon arena
Back to top Go down
grim reaper NYC
Non member
Non member

PostSubject: Re: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:09 pm

ThePunisher wrote:
Esosteric was crying about me and other people about camping in a roof in scout and knives in the weapon arena server . We werent camping but because he was dying he said we were and that he was going to kick us if we went there again. Then because i was killing him he said that i was cheating and he banned me i have people that saw it and its insane-@nthony and insane-Rekoj u can ask them about his actitude and ask them what happened everytime he was getting a bad score or that he was dying (he changed weapons or restarted the game and so on.... and it wasnt a bug because when he wasnt there that wasnt happening).

Just my 2 cents about eso and his new admin status on weapon arena

He always does that, he will restart the whole server causing it to crash and to make the weapon mod to crash where someone has to restart that too
Back to top Go down
Fusion
Insane Member
Insane Member

PostSubject: Re: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:44 pm

Can someone update me on who he is? and considering how he hasnt said anything in his defense i am going to side with grim on this one.

On a side note did you guys manage to get his steam id by any chance?
Back to top Go down
grim reaper NYC
Non member
Non member

PostSubject: Re: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:04 pm

Fusion wrote:
Can someone update me on who he is? and considering how he hasnt said anything in his defense i am going to side with grim on this one.

On a side note did you guys manage to get his steam id by any chance?

No but next time i see him in there i can ask someone thats i nthe server to get it for me or an other insane member from the knife server. and thank you for taking the time to read it all. If you have the chance can you please unban me? my in game name for the weapon arene is Grim Reaper NYC Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Insane-hector
Admin
Admin
Insane-hector

PostSubject: Re: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:50 am

yea who the hell is esosteric well i'll try to get you guys unbanned and downgrade eso's admin
Back to top Go down
http://insanesclan.bestofforum.com
grim reaper NYC
Non member
Non member

PostSubject: Re: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:59 pm

thanks hector means alot, and i still wanna tryout for insane lol
Back to top Go down
Richie
Admin
Admin
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:16 pm

His admin and Insane title has been taken away. He's no longer in Insane.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Richie_K
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins abusing their power? post here   Admins abusing their power? post here Empty

Back to top Go down

Admins abusing their power? post here
Page 1 of 1